Moscow Mule sometimes known as Vodka buck is a cocktail made with Vodka, spicy ginger beer, and lime juice.
It is commonly served in a copper vessel or mug and garnished with a slice or wedge of lime on top.
Due to content of this drink it is recommended to use copper mugs with inner linings of stainless steel to avoid any health hazards due to copper.
There are multiple variations of Moscow Mule drink and based on the base drink used to make the cocktail it is named accordingly – Mexican Mule (Tequila), ç (Bourbon), Irish Mule (Irish Whiskey) so on and so forth.
Drink responsibly – It is recommended adults do not regularly drink more than 14 units per week. Always check label for unit information.
For more facts visit – drinkaware.co.uk
Moscow Mule – How to mix
Pour Vodka (Smirnoff or Absolute) into the tumbler and fill the tumbler with 3/4 crushed Ice.
Explore More Cocktails
Squeeze fresh lime and fill rest of the tumbler with ginger beer. Stir to mix well.
Now add a mint sprig and lime wedge before serving. Optionally you can also add a dash of ginger bitter before serving.
You are now ready to enjoy a chilled glass of Moscow Mule Cocktail.
We are sure you will love this simple and elegant Cocktail.
Recommendation for Moscow Mule
- If you like to then add a dash of ginger bitter before serving
- Use spiced ginger beer to add more flavour
Discover More Cocktails
And that is not all folks! Shall we take this opportunity to invite you to discover more cocktails in our food wonderland.
- Check more such drinks in our Beverages and Cocktail section.
- How about trying these cocktails as summer and holiday drink –
- 1 Copper mug or tumbler preferred or Long glass (Highball glass)
Main Ingredients for Moscow Mule
- 60 ml Vodka
- 200 ml Spiced Ginger Beer
- 15 ml Fresh Lime Juice
- Crushed Ice
- Lime wedge
- Sprig of Mint
How to mix Moscow Mule
- Pour Vodka into the tumbler and fill the tumbler with 3/4 crushed Ice.60 ml Vodka, Crushed Ice
- Squeeze fresh lime and fill rest of the tumbler with ginger beer. Stir to mix well. Add a Mint sprig and lime wedge before serving. Optionally you can also add a dash of ginger bitter before serving.200 ml Spiced Ginger Beer, 15 ml Fresh Lime Juice, Sprig of Mint, Lime wedge
- You can use either ginger beer or spiced ginger beer to make the cocktail