Summers – the hot season is back and as always it appears this time it is much hotter than the last one. Summers are good till the time it doesn’t get too hot but being in summers brings its own benefits. After all it is time to try some cold refreshing drinks you have been longing for all those chilling cold winter days. If you are like us, you would just be getting more excuses to make that perfect chilling shakes and smoothies at home as the mercury starts rising. So are you ready to make something nice and refreshing to pamper yourself? Lets do it. Why not try some Strawberry milkshake and give yourself a tasty treat this weekend. This Strawberry Milkshake recipe just takes 5 mins to prepare Strawberry Milkshake at home which means you can easily prepare it in breakfast or as evening refreshment.
For those who are health conscious, good news for you since Strawberry is very good source of Vitamin C and Vitamin K. It is known to help improve digestion and is very effective in weight loss. In our Strawberry Milkshake recipe ingredients we have added some nuts and berries as garnishing. However, if you want to reduce weight or are planning to include Strawberry Milkshake as part of your regular diet, we recommend using skimmed milk and using lesser nuts. Refer our recipe card and detailed steps to make chilling and refreshing Strawberry Milkshake at home
Allergy Advice – Some adults and kids who are allergic to birch pollen also report allergies from Strawberries.
Making Strawberry Milkshake at home
In this section we will go through detailed steps along with pictures of milestones so you can validate your progress as you try our recipe and prepare Strawberry Milkshake at home. Strawberry Milkshake recipe is a quick and simple recipe which hardly takes 5 mins to prepare.
Prerequisite to make Strawberry Milkshake
Strawberries and skimmed milk are the main ingredients of this recipe and we recommend you use fresh Strawberries to prepare this drink. Skimmed milk can be replaced with Whole milk based on your preference.
Making Strawberry Milkshake
To prepare Strawberry Milkshake or simply Strawberry Shake, take fresh Strawberries and wash them properly.
Now cut the top of the Strawberries and chop them into pieces.Wash Strawberries. Now cut the top of Strawberries and chop them into pieces.
Explore Navratri Food Recipes
Put ice cubes in chopper and crush them. Now take Strawberries, Milk, Sugar and crushed ice cubes in the blender jar.
Blend them until smooth shake is prepared.
Pour Strawberry Milkshake in serving glasses and top it up with some Dried Sweeten Cranberries, Dried Sweeten Pineapple pieces and Pistachio. Enjoy this hot summer with this cool refreshing drink and relax.
Chef Recommendation for Strawberry Milkshake
- Check Strawberry sweetness before adding Sugar
- Always take fresh strawberries to prepare the drink
Discover More Recipes
And that is not all folks! Shall we take this opportunity to invite you to discover more tasty and yummy recipes in our food wonderland.
- Check more such drinks in our Beverages section.
- How about trying few more tasty drinks this Summer. Check our drinks recipes –
Strawberry Milkshake Recipe
Main Ingredients for Strawberry Milkshake
- 250 g Fresh Strawberries
- 1 cup Skimmed milk
- 2 tbsp Sugar or as per taste
- 4 ice cubes
Optional Ingredients for Strawberry Milkshake
- Few Sweeten Cranberries pieces
- Few Dried Sweeten Pineapple pieces
- 3 Pistachio
How to make Strawberry Milkshake
- First wash Strawberries. Now cut the top of Strawberries and chop them into pieces.250 g Fresh Strawberries
- Put ice cubes in chopper and crush them.4 ice cubes
- Now take Strawberries, Milk, Sugar and crushed ice cubes in the blender jar and blend them until smooth shake is prepared.250 g Fresh Strawberries, 1 cup Skimmed milk, 4 ice cubes, 2 tbsp Sugar
- Your Strawberry shake is ready to serve. Just top it with some Dried Sweeten Cranberries, Dried Sweeten Pineapple pieces and Pistachio while serving. If you like Coconut you may also add few Dried Coconut pieces on top while serving.Few Sweeten Cranberries pieces, Few Dried Sweeten Pineapple pieces, 3 Pistachio
- You can also replace Skimmed milk with coconut milk or almond milk.
- You can also use grated coconut or raisins in place of Pistachio
- Check Strawberry sweetness so you can add more/less sugar if required.
- You can supplement the drink by adding a scoop of Ice-cream (your favourite flavour) on top of Strawberry shake while serving or you can also add ice-cream while blending. This will make thick Strawberry Milkshake.